I've bought A LOT of things lately. Nothing too big or important, but anyway, it's a lot :B I like posting about my buys so, let's start!
1. When I attended PopCon about two months ago, I bought this laser cut Supernatural necklace.
2. Also at PopCon, I bought this "Game of Thrones" necklace which, to me, is Hannibal related ;P
3. I love Katie, especially their brooches, so I couldn't help buying these Lolita square badges <3 I also got this season's catalog as a freebie :D
4. I really like Automatic Honey's designs so I was suuuper happy when I managed to grab one of their new Halloween themed accessories. Unfortunately, when I received it it was broken and it looked awful. It had scratches and it wasn't well attached. I got a full refund but I felt really disappointed (it looks nice in the pic, but it doesn't IRL)
5. When I went to Luján I did some shopping as usual, I found another lovely angel "medallion".
6. I also found a vintage market and bought this.
7. And my mom got me this for my night table :)
8. And then some angel trinkets :D
9. Oh, and I bought this random headband to keep my bangs in place when I put on make up.
10. When I went to the Japanese Garden for the Tea&Lolita event, I bought this cute vintage stationery.
11. And pencils!
12. And I got a kawaii package in the mail! I love Tonkatsu chan from Sumikkogurashi :)
13. Hannibal!! I'm halfway now :)
14. And I bought a bunch of Sirotan cellphone straps, so cute!! You can watch the video I made too :)
15. During Cyber Monday I got the chance to buy a coat. It's summer here but I've been postponing getting a coat for too long so, now I'm ready for next winter! :) The coat is by Complot, a popular local brand.
16. I also bought a super cute mermaid t-shirt! It's a children's brand :B It sparkles!
17. I bought two Bon Bon Cat Club sets which come with a pencil case, an eraser, a ruler and 2 pencils. They were soooo cheap! I've always loved these characters and they're very difficult to come across nowadays.
18. Zelgadiss plushie!! OMG I love him! <3
19. Candy Stripper t-shirt! I've always wanted something by Candy Stripper. AMO modeled this <3
20. And last but not least, I got this super cute "Flying Dream" clutch bag designed by AMO in collaboration with Crystal Ball. I just HAD to get it, I mean, it has unicorns, cats, angels and crosses all over it! Sunrise and sunset on each side <3
Well, that's everything I bought during the last 2 months or so. I'm only waiting for my first Cute Can Kill order in the mail now. I also bought some random stuff from Ebay but I don't think it will ever arrive D: So, all in all, that's it for this year.